Wednesday, May 13, 2009

day 2

Today swam 1800 yards. Not far, but I could tell that I had only been in the water once since last September. My shoulders were fatigued I was supposed to only run 40 minutes, but I ran with a friend today, and decided to just do 6 miles. The hills that I am used to just about killed me! I could tell that I had been in the pool first. Last time I swam though, I could not finish the same route as I ran today. I just looked back at that post and also saw that I swam farther today. Laurel really pushed me today and challenged my pace (thank you Laurel!) so we were really quick (for me). We were at approximately 9 min miles.
Tomorrow is one of those days were life gets in the way of my training and I have to find a way to fit in a 1 hour ride. Not too long but hard to fit in around my plans for the day. I haven't even begun to pack for Disney World and we leave on Saturday morning....hopefully after I get my ride in!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome Beth! I like working out with you...I think we challenge each other!

    ReplyDelete